Tiny Tees Golf is a program designed specifically for children 3-7 years old. The goal at Tiny Tees is to introduce children to the game of golf while having fun. Children will be taught golf course etiquette, full swing, pitching, and putting. The Tiny Tees Golf program not only works on golf skills but focuses on overall coordination. Tiny Tees offers six levels based on skill and experience. Tiny Tees was started in 2000 in Hawaii and is in the process of expanding to more golf courses. Tiny Tees has been featured in KCAL news, OC Register, Southland golf, Golf Business magazine and on the Golf channel.
Learn 2 Play Coaching and Training Activities
- 4 Sessions (45 minutes each)
- Introduction to course etiquette, full swing, pitching, and putting
- Tuition: $99 per month
What to expect
- To have fun
- Support and 100% commitment from all of our coaches
- To improve as golfers and individuals
- Professional, age appropriate, coaching and training in a fun and safe environment
- To interact with other like-minded athletes and families
- Honest and open communication and feedback
To register, please click here.
For more information, email Trapper Perkins at email@example.com or call (949)842-5498.