Learn 2 Play Program (L2P) Ages 6-12
New to golf? No problem, come learn to play!
Led by outstanding PGA Professional and US Top 50 Kids Teachers, Coach Blake Jirges, our L2P program provides boys and girls interested in the sport of golf with an opportunity to receive professional, age appropriate coaching and training in a fun and safe environment. This is a dynamic program that enables participants to acquire the necessary fundamentals, skills and confidence to become successful golfers. L2P graduates may move up the development pathway into our New Competitive Golfer Programs, ages (8-13), and into our Strive for Excellence Program for golf athletes ages (13-18).
Learn 2 Play Coaching and Training Activities
- 4 Skills Development Sessions (1.5 hours)
- 1 Private Coaching Session (40 minutes)
- Knowledge of Etiquette and Rules
- Tuition: $199 Per Month
What to expect
- To have fun
- Support and 100% commitment from all of our coaches
- To improve as golfers and individuals
- Professional, age appropriate, coaching and training in a fun and safe environment
- To interact with other like-minded athletes and families
- Honest and open communication and feedback
Email Blake Jirges at email@example.com or call 714.343.2233 to register or request more information. Your 1st session is free!